- This event has passed.
CVI masterclasses: Hands-On Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging Courses (SCCT endorsed)
March 28 - April 2
• Hands-on, with your personal virtual workstation for 6 days
• Interactive, with walkthroughs and quizzes
• You report at least 150 scans
• Vendor-neutral: no lock-in to a specific manufacturer
• Endorsed by SCCT
• Ideal for cardiologists and radiologists
• Eligible for 46 credits in accordance with the CPD scheme by the Royal College of Radiologists, UK
The course is carefully designed to provide ideal active training while simultaneously helping towards
meeting the requirements for Level 2 competence as defined in the ACCF/AHA clinical competence
statement guidelines. You do not need prior Level 1 competence. This course will build your knowledge, ability and
confidence and help you become an independent cardiac CT practitioner.
The analysis techniques you will learn will ready you for a variety of CT and PACS software vendors.
The course is held over 6 days, providing ample time for detailed image review with each case
demonstrated by a level 3 trainer (SCCT/EACVI). Core didactic lectures are recorded and will be made available before the virtual course, ensuring the maximum time for case review. You will see live-recorded cases and discuss interactively the key practical points and pick up tips and tricks to produce the best quality images at the lowest doses.